Papinelle Classic Whale Beach Pyjama Pants Clothing Lingerie Sleepwear Pink
Papinelle sleepwear was founded in Sydney’s Paddington in 2003 by fashion designer Renae James. Flourishing since inception, the brand offers women of all ages delicate, ornate and feminine sleep and loungewear. Derived from the French words for Butterfly and Lady Beetle, the name Papinelle perfectly epitomises the brand’s soft and pretty feel. Papinelle understand the importance of looking good and sleeping well which is why they utilise natural fibres that are breathable through the night and light on the skin.
Our model is wearing size small pyjama pants. She is 179.1cm (5’10.5”) tall with a 83.8cm (33”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: Inside Leg: 66cm; Front Rise: 33cm; Leg Opening: 35cm (size small)
- Relaxed fit; full, slightly tapered-leg
- Lightweight cotton blend; non-stretch; unlined; slight sheerness
- Blush pink
- Ruched, elasticised waistband; white drawstring fastening
- Faux fly seam
- Twin hip side seam slit pockets
- Straight hems
- Designed in Australia
50% Cotton & 50% ModalCold gentle machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.